Membership & Certifications
When searching for a heating, cooling, or indoor air quality system for your home, it is essential you look for a fully certified provider to ensure your installation is done properly.
Picking the right contractor could be the most important part of the buying process – yet most people don’t ask enough questions to make sure the contractor is properly qualified and experienced for the installation.
In order to offer you better service and peace of mind that your installation is in good hands, Holmes Heating is fully certified with the following national organizations.
Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rating
The BBB is dedicated to providing customers with trust in the marketplace. The organization promotes ethical practices, integrity, and higher business standards. In order to receive BBB accreditation, a company must meet a number of strict standards established by the organization. These include:
- Establishing and maintaining a positive track record in the marketplace
- Adhering to established standards of advertising and selling
- Honestly representing products and services
- Approaching all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity
Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
According to its website, “HRAI is committed to a safe, responsible and fair industry that is environmentally-responsible and sustainable.” Membership with HRAI, which represents more than 1,300 contractors nationwide, shows that the contractor is qualified and reputable, as they must have the following credentials:
- All required trade licenses and provincial certifications
- Liability insurance up to $5,000,000
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) registration
- Compliance with Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Compliance with Dispute Resolution Process
- Compliance with Ontario Environmental Regulations
Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
A full-service safety provider, the TSSA is dedicated towards promoting the highest public safety standards in businesses across Canada. To do so, the organization provides training and certification to technicians so they are able to operate in full compliance and understanding of all public safety laws and regulations in Ontario.
For nearly 50 years, Ottawa-area residents have trusted Holmes Heating for superior service and the best in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products. Should you be interested in knowing more about our certifications, please click here to contact us.