Customer Service Representative
Working at Holmes
Holmes Heating and Air Conditioning, one of the premier independently-owned Ottawa HVAC contractors, is always on the lookout for Licensed Gas Fitters / Technicians to work in all of its service and installation departments.
Holmes employees receive competitive pay, company benefits program and steady work throughout the year. Sound like something you’d be interested in? Apply today!
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Sell product and place customer orders in computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Upsell products and services.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Research billing issues.
- Research misapplied payments.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- One to three years of office experience.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.