Purchasing & Materials Clerk
Join One of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies
Holmes Heating is…
For nearly 50 years, Holmes Heating has been a leading Ottawa provider of heating and cooling home comfort solutions. Thanks to our recent acquisition by Reliance Home Comfort, we are prepared for an exciting future of growth and success.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and driven to help us expand. Holmes Heating is growing every day and we’re looking for people who will work hard with our team to take us to the next level.
If you are an experienced purchasing clerk with previos experience working experience in warehouse, inventory or supply management we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll get from us…
At Holmes Heating, we are committed to delivering the best home comfort solution in the Ottawa area. Our vision is to create a world-class heating and cooling company and triple our size in the next five years.
At Holmes, we believe our future growth depends on having a highly motivated, happy, and positive workforce. This means offering our employees flexible scheduling and vacation time to ensure you can maintain a work-life balance. To help foster a strong team dynamic at Holmes Heating, we also provide our employees with fun social events and company get-togethers.
We want our employees to grow and succeed, which is why we invest in exceptional development training and advancement programs. We are committed to the professional development of our employees, which means subsidizing the cost of courses, offering specialty staff training programs, and sending staff members to conferences and unique training opportunities.
This is a limited opportunity to join one of Ottawa’s best known brands and fastest growing companies. Contact us today!
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Jerry Pritchard at JPritchard@holmesheating.com or fill-out the form below.
While we thank all for applying, only those interviewed will be contacted.
Position Highlights: Home Comfort Advisor
As soon as possible.
Based upon previous experience.
- Manage shipping and recieving.
- Process and follow-up on requisitions, invoices and shipping notices.
- Ensure all orders are accurate.
- Mantain inventory records of material recieved and remaining stocked levels.
- Responcible for inspection, acception, and rejection of materials.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Strong computer skills. Previous experience with inventory managment software a plus.
- Team player with exception interpersonal communication goals.
- Detail oriented and meticulous record keeping abilities.