Holmes Heating SmartAir Furnace - Econo Pick
This 2-stage upflow gas furnace features Dual Comfort Control™, allowing it to operate more efficiently while maintaining your comfort.
It's an affordable, efficient, and covered by Reliance Holmes Heating's iron clad furnace guarantees. What more need we say?
SmartAir Econo Furnace Features:
Click here to book a FREE in home consultation and quote for a new furnace from Reliance Holmes Ottawa
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended).
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Solid bottom is standard.