Holmes Heating SmartAir Furnace - Plus
The Smart Air Plus™ Modulating Gas Furnaces equipped with the Comfort Control² System™ are seldom “off” and seldom “on” at 100%.
Your SmartAir Plus™ Modulating Gas Furnace equipped with the Comfort Control² System™ is so quiet you may never know it’s on. And it’s so frugal with both gas and electricity, that your wallet won’t know it’s on either.
SmartAir Plus Furnace Features:
Click here to book a FREE in home consultation and quote for a new furnace from Reliance Holmes Ottawa
- The Comfort Control² System™ provides over 28 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes by detecting system and electrical problems. “Call for Service” alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Two-stage Function: when used with a two-stage thermostat, furnace operates at 40% on first stage, and stages up to 65%, then 100% for second stage.
- Reduced firing rates, electrically efficient ECM2+ motor, and solid doors provide the ultimate in quiet operation.
- Seven segment LED for system diagnostics.
- Two-speed induced draft motor.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air.
- Serial Communication Enhanced. When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and user interface control.
- This unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Modulating Function: when used with a modulating or communicating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% of total capacity.
- Multistage Function: when used with a single-stage thermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at 40%, 65% and 100% of total capacity.
- Low speed constant fan.
- Diagnostic history for troubleshooting.
- Direct spark ignition with remote sense.